Sunday, April 19, 2009


上下一心,起立拿金。

I believe we can do it. Xuan Yue has shown improvements and some other sections also started to move. I had worn out my voice, hope that Monday I don't need to shout and request for more movement. All you have to do is to move your body to the flow of the music. Make sure the scenery or the feelings you want to convey is transmitted through your music and expression.
Meanwhile take care of your health and rest well. Currently, I am coughing badly but it will not affect my passion and expectations for myself. I get myself a new hairstyle later on. HaHa! Jia You.

~Donaven~

Donaven blogged at 9:25 AM

~May u stay with me...
& enjoy the sunrise~


About Me

Donaven
16(2009)
30 July 1993
Singapore
Sembawang
Likes:Outdoor activities
Character: I am a very easy-going person who can make friends easily.

PHS
+1Endurance
+2Devotion
+3Endurance
+4Endurance
SPS
+1Achievement
+2Faith
+3Balance
+4Achievement
+5Achievement
+6Achievement

~Donaven~


Taggy..




Shining Bright

SPS SchoolMates
Haiys

PHS Schoolmates
Alwyn
Brandon
Christopher Tan
Darren Chew
Darren Teo
Filbert
Hendra
Jason
Jeffrey
Jia Sheng
Justin Chua
Kang Ren
Leon
Ming Zhe
Nicholas
Shi Jie
Wei Chen
Xiao feng

Annabelle
Cassandra
Cheryl
Evangeline
Giang Hwee
Gillian
Ho Shi Yun
Hui Shan
Janice
Jia Hui
Kezia
Lee Shi Yun
Li huan
Malvina
Pei ling
Sharon
Shu Qing
Sin Hang
Vanessa

Chinese Orchestra
Jayner
Jessie
Pik Huei
Shi Min
Wing Lam
Zoey Tan

Seniors
Alicia
Jeanette
Joey Ho
Li Jia
Loretta
Rebecca
Rui Ting
Neaven

Fans
Audrey
Evan

Family
Stefanie

Organisation
Chinese Orchestra @ S'pore
PHS Chinese Orchestra
MSH Chinese Orchestra
4 Endurance 2009

The Afterglow

~April 2009~
~May 2009~
~June 2009~
~July 2009~
~August 2009~


Credits

Blogskins
Fonts (Dobkin)
Main Pic
Imageshack

Thanks to all the blogs i referred to (countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)

Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities



Photobucket