Wednesday, April 15, 2009


Today, I woke up late. I drank medication yesternight then overslept. I felt so sorry and I have let them down. I slept at Chapel & tio caught by Mr Tan LS..(suai). Our dear friend Kutu. Oops! Daniel fractured his leg so no homeroom system (Hooray!)

During Physics, we learnt about electromagnetic induction, is quite easy currently. Social Studies is about the 6 thinking caps and I was so amazed and shocked that almost two-third of the class never do it and go outside the class. The class is like so empty till I can hear echos somemore it started raining...boo~~

Then we had recess, I ate a BIG bao cos the queue is way too long.. Math we have a worksheet on vectors & I getting more confidence doing it. Chinese we did a comprehension which is tricky & my classmates were puzzled why I got the time to find out the names of all MRT & LRT station (meaningless to them but not me) haha... English we did a summary to prepare us for tml test...

I should sleep early so I have to quickly finish my geo wb and summary.. BB

~Donaven~

Donaven blogged at 7:27 PM

~May u stay with me...
& enjoy the sunrise~


About Me

Donaven
16(2009)
30 July 1993
Singapore
Sembawang
Likes:Outdoor activities
Character: I am a very easy-going person who can make friends easily.

PHS
+1Endurance
+2Devotion
+3Endurance
+4Endurance
SPS
+1Achievement
+2Faith
+3Balance
+4Achievement
+5Achievement
+6Achievement

~Donaven~


Taggy..




Shining Bright

SPS SchoolMates
Haiys

PHS Schoolmates
Alwyn
Brandon
Christopher Tan
Darren Chew
Darren Teo
Filbert
Hendra
Jason
Jeffrey
Jia Sheng
Justin Chua
Kang Ren
Leon
Ming Zhe
Nicholas
Shi Jie
Wei Chen
Xiao feng

Annabelle
Cassandra
Cheryl
Evangeline
Giang Hwee
Gillian
Ho Shi Yun
Hui Shan
Janice
Jia Hui
Kezia
Lee Shi Yun
Li huan
Malvina
Pei ling
Sharon
Shu Qing
Sin Hang
Vanessa

Chinese Orchestra
Jayner
Jessie
Pik Huei
Shi Min
Wing Lam
Zoey Tan

Seniors
Alicia
Jeanette
Joey Ho
Li Jia
Loretta
Rebecca
Rui Ting
Neaven

Fans
Audrey
Evan

Family
Stefanie

Organisation
Chinese Orchestra @ S'pore
PHS Chinese Orchestra
MSH Chinese Orchestra
4 Endurance 2009

The Afterglow

~April 2009~
~May 2009~
~June 2009~
~July 2009~
~August 2009~


Credits

Blogskins
Fonts (Dobkin)
Main Pic
Imageshack

Thanks to all the blogs i referred to (countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)

Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities



Photobucket