Thursday, June 18, 2009



Swimming

I had a late morning swim today at Yio Chu Kang Swimming Complex. I woke up at 7am but we get out of the house at 8am due to my sister's laziness. Argh...! I realised waiting for a late comer is tiring and time wasting. I must be punctual from now on.

While waiting for her, I done my stretching and warm-ups. When I dipped into the water is around 9.30am. Luckily, there were clouds but soon the sun came shining mercilessly. (sound like compo) I had not swam for a long time and I forgotten everything my coach taught me. I only remember frog style and free style. I tried to recap my frog style but end up drinking some chlorinated water (Bleh).

There a saying, 不经一事,不长一智. After much splashing, I remembered how to swim like a frog since I am a distant relative. I swam across the training pool (length). Then I teach my sister how to swim frog style as it is most basic. Maybe she never seen a frog swims so she get all her coordination wrong. Wahahaha. Then my sister and I went to the deep pool. She stayed around the corners where waters are at 1.2m to 1.4m. I tried teaching her again as her legs will not hit the bottom of the pool. Guess what?

Haha! Still FAIL! I gave up as she felt tired after some kicking. I swam to and fro the breath of the competition pool. It is a big accomplishment for me after three years of inland life (Sec 1 got swimming lesson).

By the way, a Toadman must know how to swim so I decided I should go swimming with my cousin so that I can improve. I felt that frog style is still my best move (Free style doesn't really suits me). I wish to learn more styles from my cousin after O's. Bang Lian said that we are going the Jurong Swimming Complex after O's. It is going to be fun. Haha. I went there in my primary school days and I could still remember clearly. Artificial waves, Lazy river, Slides...it is the earliest WildWildWet.

~Donaven~

Donaven blogged at 10:02 PM

~May u stay with me...
& enjoy the sunrise~


About Me

Donaven
16(2009)
30 July 1993
Singapore
Sembawang
Likes:Outdoor activities
Character: I am a very easy-going person who can make friends easily.

PHS
+1Endurance
+2Devotion
+3Endurance
+4Endurance
SPS
+1Achievement
+2Faith
+3Balance
+4Achievement
+5Achievement
+6Achievement

~Donaven~


Taggy..




Shining Bright

SPS SchoolMates
Haiys

PHS Schoolmates
Alwyn
Brandon
Christopher Tan
Darren Chew
Darren Teo
Filbert
Hendra
Jason
Jeffrey
Jia Sheng
Justin Chua
Kang Ren
Leon
Ming Zhe
Nicholas
Shi Jie
Wei Chen
Xiao feng

Annabelle
Cassandra
Cheryl
Evangeline
Giang Hwee
Gillian
Ho Shi Yun
Hui Shan
Janice
Jia Hui
Kezia
Lee Shi Yun
Li huan
Malvina
Pei ling
Sharon
Shu Qing
Sin Hang
Vanessa

Chinese Orchestra
Jayner
Jessie
Pik Huei
Shi Min
Wing Lam
Zoey Tan

Seniors
Alicia
Jeanette
Joey Ho
Li Jia
Loretta
Rebecca
Rui Ting
Neaven

Fans
Audrey
Evan

Family
Stefanie

Organisation
Chinese Orchestra @ S'pore
PHS Chinese Orchestra
MSH Chinese Orchestra
4 Endurance 2009

The Afterglow

~April 2009~
~May 2009~
~June 2009~
~July 2009~
~August 2009~


Credits

Blogskins
Fonts (Dobkin)
Main Pic
Imageshack

Thanks to all the blogs i referred to (countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)

Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities



Photobucket