Monday, July 27, 2009


Catherine's Birthday

Straight after lunch at WhiteSands with my classmates, I rushed off to the chalet. When I reached there, only my cousin, Catherine, was in. Soon, her boyfriend, Shawn, reached with all the BBQ stuff. I feel so bright..(I was wearing yellow!) I broke my promise for not going Fantasia with QN and PE. Sorry!

Feeling uneasy, I stayed at the chalet pondering while the couple went to get some more BBQ equipment. I had a bath then stone in front of the TV waiting for the other two cousins(Stella & Jeryl) that were coming later. I almost fell asleep. The couples came back with some friends. We started to set up the charcoal and her NYP friends came.

The sun was setting and the charcoal is ready. My 3 cousins(Stella,Jeryl+Erik) came and we started BBQ-ing. As relatives of Catherine, we volunteered to serve her friends. I'm the cook of the day. I didn't managed to eat alot and her friends came streaming in. I thought of knowing some of her female friends but they were around 18~20+. I only get to know those who stay near the pit who were all males.

As usual, there will be games, cake... During midnight, the men were drinking while it time for other to take over me. I grab myself some food and watching them playing cards and drink(punishment). Soon, I left with Erik and Jeryl for an overnight at their house.

The next day, we planned to go there again since the chalet is till Sunday and Saturday is meant for younger generation of the family! We brought along PS2, laptop, swimming trunks... We also help Catherine with the buying of extra food and equipment. My sister also can along to bring me new clothings. We had a fun time only when the adults decided to come at the very last mintue. I volunteered to cook as usual and my signature dish is the satay. I tasted heavenly as the tender meat melts in your mouth with the juice...(argh..I'm hungry)

BTW we had fun and enjoyed ourselves even though with quite alot of restrictions. I played poker with my cousins and ended up losing(drinking 3 bowls of beancurd, 6 cups of Coke) but I also made them finish a barrel of beer. Wahaha. One by one, they fell asleep leaving me. I wanted to see the sun rise but was blocked by Erik as he was sleeping at the door. Soon I fell asleep at 6.50am in the morning. We started preparing for the check out at 10am.

Family gatherings are fun and I love to have activities with them. As you get older, your feel that the celebrating of birthdays are getting more and more meaningless. I feel that this is due to the elders are restricting too much and it is hard to have full attendance. I hoped to have outing with only younger generation(freedom). Wholeheartedly and tired. What a successful birthday! I look forward to my birthday!
Wahahaha...

~Donaven~

Donaven blogged at 12:19 AM

~May u stay with me...
& enjoy the sunrise~


About Me

Donaven
16(2009)
30 July 1993
Singapore
Sembawang
Likes:Outdoor activities
Character: I am a very easy-going person who can make friends easily.

PHS
+1Endurance
+2Devotion
+3Endurance
+4Endurance
SPS
+1Achievement
+2Faith
+3Balance
+4Achievement
+5Achievement
+6Achievement

~Donaven~


Taggy..




Shining Bright

SPS SchoolMates
Haiys

PHS Schoolmates
Alwyn
Brandon
Christopher Tan
Darren Chew
Darren Teo
Filbert
Hendra
Jason
Jeffrey
Jia Sheng
Justin Chua
Kang Ren
Leon
Ming Zhe
Nicholas
Shi Jie
Wei Chen
Xiao feng

Annabelle
Cassandra
Cheryl
Evangeline
Giang Hwee
Gillian
Ho Shi Yun
Hui Shan
Janice
Jia Hui
Kezia
Lee Shi Yun
Li huan
Malvina
Pei ling
Sharon
Shu Qing
Sin Hang
Vanessa

Chinese Orchestra
Jayner
Jessie
Pik Huei
Shi Min
Wing Lam
Zoey Tan

Seniors
Alicia
Jeanette
Joey Ho
Li Jia
Loretta
Rebecca
Rui Ting
Neaven

Fans
Audrey
Evan

Family
Stefanie

Organisation
Chinese Orchestra @ S'pore
PHS Chinese Orchestra
MSH Chinese Orchestra
4 Endurance 2009

The Afterglow

~April 2009~
~May 2009~
~June 2009~
~July 2009~
~August 2009~


Credits

Blogskins
Fonts (Dobkin)
Main Pic
Imageshack

Thanks to all the blogs i referred to (countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)

Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities



Photobucket